Tuesday, March 26, 2013

spring break...part one.

Five days off school equals nine days of no responsibility. A break from work, school, and the confines of a Boone winter that is still going on strong.

TODAY

This year I couldn't pick between two options, so I kind of forced both. The result was a loss of sleep and savings, but lots of memories. When you have to choose, I think you should usually choose the one where the regrets are only temporary. 


Things I learned in Florida:
1. Everyone goes crazy after 12 hours in a car.
2. No body looks good in a wet suit.
3. God created us to be in community.
4. Our hearts all want the same things, even if you are just visiting us from China :)
5. Manatees are scary up close.

I got back late to Huntersville on Thursday night thawed out from the warm sun and with some new friends. Then I repacked my backpack and tried to get some sleep so I could wake up for my 7 am flight to NEW YORK CITAAAAAAAY.



I can't wait to share all about this short, but very sweet, trip to one of my favorite places! 


No comments:

Post a Comment