Wednesday, March 20, 2013

a sigh of relief.

Spring is here. It's still cold in Boone and it is supposed to snow this weekend, but the cloudless sky today will help me get through it. It's reminding me of what's ahead. Perfect Boone days where you feel guilty if you aren't outside. Longer afternoons. More time in the morning to get up and watch the sunrise. Everyone comes out of hiding and we are all friends again. Ahhhh.... we are so close.

But for now old school Avett Brothers is playing in this cozy and light donut shop and I'm pretending that I don't see the weather forecast.

Chocolate Espresso Glaze Donut from Local Lion
(I told myself I wouldn't eat the whole thing.... Oops.)


Speaking of Avett Brothers, watch this if you want your heart to be happy. 



No comments:

Post a Comment